Saturday, January 15, 2011

Angelic Away in May




Help create a May Date for our trip to the Mission Inn!
Let's plan our May visit to the M.I. where we will enjoy a retreat in a beautiful nearby resort, celebrating our group and discussing Anne Rice's latest book,
"Of Love and Evil".

Mission Inn book signing:

01WRICE09D

Get up to date on Rice:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter-and-verse/2010/0730/Anne-Rice-says-she-s-done-with-Christianity

OK, relax - check out Kelly's Spa:

http://www.kellysspa.com/


Please comment on this post and share your availability for a week-end away in Riverside.
It is truly an hour away and you can stay for a day, a night or the whole week-end ..
... whatever is best for you.
It is really special! Let's make it happen!

Just a note: Mother's day is May 8 and Memorial day is May 30..
What works for you???






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this together to give voice to who is available when re: The Mission Inn. I heard SUCH WONDERFUL RAVES about the trip last year and can't wait to go this year.

    What dates work for people? My fave is May 13/14/15 weekend.

    Love the idea of sharing time with you all,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie....After knocking out Mother's day and Memorial day, the middle two weekends are the only possibilites. Vic and I have a wedding to attend the 21st of May so I really hope the 13-15 is selected.
    It was a really special weekend last year, a true bonding experience!

    Let's get it on our calendars ASAP

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for May 13-15 as well. I have plans for the beginning and end of May. Last years trip was great fun and this year I will be sure to bring my share of wine and goodies.

    Barb Gaeto

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the only weekends are the middle ones, but I may not be able to come as Dave and I might go on a trip for our 40th which is that month. I hope I can go again because we had such a fun time last year. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weekend of May 13-15 is best for me as well. I'm really looking forward to attending this year since I missed being with you last May. Thanks for such a beautiful and informative post Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sense a trend - let's do it! Any more along for the 13-15 ride?

    ReplyDelete