reflections on our: wit, wisdom, & wine
Hi Diane! I plan to be there - going to NYC 6/16-6/22 so will have some airplane reading time. XOXO,Lynn
Just finished the book - I wish I had read it before we went to Paris last summer! See you on the 23rd - Rochelle
Hi Diane,Loved the book! I'll be there on the 23rd.
Hi Diane,See you on the 23rd!! Thanks!!kim
Hi Diane....Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday. Just finished the book Karen
Hi Diane! I plan to be there - going to NYC 6/16-6/22 so will have some airplane reading time.
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Lynn
Just finished the book - I wish I had read it before we went to Paris last summer! See you on the 23rd - Rochelle
ReplyDeleteHi Diane,
ReplyDeleteLoved the book! I'll be there on the 23rd.
Hi Diane,
ReplyDeleteSee you on the 23rd!! Thanks!!
kim
Hi Diane....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing everyone Thursday. Just finished the book
Karen