Food Sign-up:
Please specify what you'll bring (either appetizer or dessert), by clicking on the words "Post a comment" below. A window will appear where you can type the item you will be bringing in the text box. You can indicate the type of dish you will be bringing, appetizer or dessert; or you can be specific, and actually list the name of the item. Knowing the choices will help everyone round out the spread! Having everyone's choices visible via these "comment" postings will keep everyone informed as to what will be on the buffet. Thanks!
I will bring a crustless quiche(spinach, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)!
ReplyDeleteAlso, wondering if anyone has any ideas about our annual Christmas collection for a literary cause? Or is there a needy family that someone knows of that we could "adopt" for food/gifts?
Lynn K.
I would like to bring an appetizer: "Caprese on a Skewer"
ReplyDeleteConcerning our Christmas collection...I really liked donating to the foster children's library in North County; could we look into that one again?
I'll bring cheese fondue and bread for dipping!
ReplyDeleteSmall world! I just heard about a Midland family (Artiano) that needs help. Lots of major illnesses, and hardships right now? If we don't help them, I'm pretty sure someone will.
I'm planning on bringing a dessert to the party as we will be arriving from another party where we will have already eaten dinner....but there is always room for dessert! Not sure what the dessert will be.
ReplyDeleteThe Artiano family on Midland---is there any relation to the Artiano family that lives in the Trails?
Hi Martha,
ReplyDeleteI will bring an appetizer. Sue
Looking forward to the party already! I'll bring an apple crisp dessert.
ReplyDeletejulie
I will bring a fruit tray. Vic & I always look forward to catching up with everyone at the annual gathering. Thanks to Martha & Dave for opening their home to all of us.
ReplyDeleteI will bring shrimp cocktail. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
ReplyDeleteSo NOT tech savvy...the shrimp cocktail comment above was from me...Lynne.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone,
ReplyDeleteRevisiting our charitable effort: Lori, You'd mentioned that family was taken care of so shall we bring books for the foster children's library in Escondido?? Diane, do you have a contact? Any stipulations? Thinking unwrapped... I can bring a basket to collect them in. Any thoughts or ideas??
Looking forward to Friday night!
Lynn K.
Me too!!! I'll bring unwrapped children's books in addition to my dessert. Thank you Martha and Dave for sharing your beautiful home with us this year.
ReplyDelete