Hi Everyone,
The new "musings of A Novel Group" blog is up and running! Make a note to check the blog often for all the latest information concerning the bookclub.
The first post will ask you to 'sign up' with the appetizer or dessert you will be bringing to the upcoming Holiday Party on December 10th at Martha and Dave Diamond's. Following that, you will be asked to vote on titles for upcoming 2011 selections. This is the place to stay current on bookclub news, notes, and activities. Your participation will be wonderful - the open line of communication will enhance our enjoyment of our group and the ease of being able to share will be fun! Please leave posts and comments for the reading and responding by all members and get in on the experience!
Diane,
ReplyDeleteThank you soooo much for doing this. I look forward to expanding our b'club journey with this tool/toy!
LK
Ok, here goes another new tool - it will be interesting how many of us will be able to figure it out!
ReplyDeleteRochelle,
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!!!
LK
PS Don't forget to read Diane's other Post about the Christmas Party!
ReplyDeleteHey, if I can become a blogger, anyone can. Thank you Diane for dragging me into the age of blogging.
ReplyDeleteI am undoubtedly the most low-tech person in the group--I still use an old-fashioned appt book--a real dinosaur. However, even I have got this one down! Thanks Diane--I had tried to sign up for the blog a while ago and thought I was just doing it wrong! Looking forward to the party!
ReplyDeleteMartha
Hey, hey, hey! Pretty fancy! I'm impressed with this blogging thing! Nice job, Diane!!! See you all soon! Wasn't that a great book? julie
ReplyDelete